18 inch tall modern home address numbers made from iron and offered in raw metal or powder coated steel so they will be protected from outside harsh weather conditions and look great on a house of any color!
- One number or letter per quantity ordered
- Lato Numbers as pictured
- Lato Letters to match the numbers also available
- Easy to install
- Each number will have 2 holes in it for installing
- Black or galvanized screws are included
- Want the floating look? We also sell ½” spacers here:
- Re-number an entire apartment complex or condo/townhouse community
- Bulk Pricing on orders of more than 20 numbers (20% off)
- Bulk Pricing on orders of more than 50 numbers – please send us job details and we will offer a competitive quote.
- Improves curb appeal and will likely add value to your home or property
- Bare Metal - Paint Ready (comes Sanded or Sandblasted. You’ll need to wash with soap and water, dry quickly and thoroughly, prime and paint)
- Powdercoated Colors Available (Best Protection)
HOLES vs NO HOLES
Each house number or letter has 2 holes. While we will make them without holes, we can only offer them in the Bare Metal option. The powder coating process requires us to suspend the piece in the air when we spray the powder onto it, and it needs to stay suspended as we put it in the curing oven. Numbers without holes cannot be powdercoated effectively or economically.
Colors: Raw Metal, Black, White, Gray, Bronze
Material: 14 Gauge Steel
Height: Approximately 18”
Width: The numbers 1-9 will vary in width but the general width is around 80% of the height.
Please note that 1 is not as wide as the rest of the numbers. If you need exact measurements, we can scale them in a custom order just let us know and we can get you a link to purchase exactly what you need.
PRODUCT MEASUREMENT CHART (INCHES)
1 pc House number and 2 screws per number or letter ordered
These numbers or letters are sold individually, not as a set.
It’s easy to order!
Select the color of your number
Select which number you would like
Select the quantity of that number
Add to Cart
Repeat steps 2-4 for each number and quantity.
In the "Note to seller" at check out, leave us a note if you are unclear and want to make sure we understand your order.
I also do custom metal work, so if you have something else in mind, I will be glad to assist you just send me a message and I can create it for you.
Thank you for Shopping with us!
To know more about us you can visit our website at JACKJACKS METAL
Shipping to the upper 48 US States is included. If you're in Alaska or Hawaii please message us for custom shipping options.